Páginas

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diary of a DAAP Kid: A New Beginning

I suppose that I am no longer a DAAP Kid. I have officially graduated from UC, and now the real fun begins. The choices that I make put me on a path that dictates the next few years of my life. It's a little bit of pressure, and I am glad that I have the opportunity to slow down and take a breath before jumping in head first to a full time job.

I have enough to fill my days, between small consulting jobs for friends and acquaintances in the area, to a few part time positions to pay the bills. In between these things is the crux of the matter: the full time job hunt. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous about landing a job. Fortunately, I'm prepared to flood the companies with awesomeness, and confident that the right position will line up when it's time.

There may no longer be new Diary of a DAAP Kid entries, but I'm not going anywhere. Here's to the rest of this crazy ride!

1 comment: