Friday, January 14, 2011

A new adventure


Today I accepted a job as a Communications Associate with local arts nonprofit ArtsWave
(remember, they did Paint the Street!) I'll be working to promote their brand message through word and graphic design. 

For six months I have held out for my trifecta: 

A place I love 
With people I love
Doing work I love

And I found it in this organization. Promoting the arts in Cincinnati doing marketing and graphic design with incredible, talented people. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who has supported my job search thus far - the proofreading, encouragement, support and love. 

I am so excited for this opportunity!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Just think, you get the job but the best benefit is ours, we get to keep you in our lives a little longer. (selfish I know)
    I'm glad you don't have to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and congratulations! I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you Jenny!
    Just think of all the people who work for years to find that trifecta... you are so blessed! Enjoy it! :)

    (and what Bob said too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...you have certainly earned this opportunity and will do a tremendous job for ArtsWave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL NEWS! Such a great organization too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Jenny! Can't wait to make a Cincy trip to see your place, hear about your new job...all that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jenny! The potential for this job is limitless with all these positive things!

    And great picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete