Páginas

Monday, October 19, 2009

Yard Signs without the Yard...

In case you didn't know, the house in which I reside used to be a typical Clifton house: front porch, small backyard, stained glass windows. However, my current landlord decided to remove the front porch and instead start up a tuxedo rental shop in the front (the windows and the backyard are gone as well.)

What this means is that I have no front yard. Front yards are pretty essential for, well, yard signs. However, my lack of yard has not stopped me from shouting to the world my various local political leanings:







 


So, yes. Now you know where my bedroom is. I better not get any random stalkers from this (though if you want to stop by for dinner sometime, I am a pretty good cook!)

Glad to see my little signs have been noticed. Let this be encouragement to you - don't let your lack of yard stop you from sharing your views!





(thank you, Queen City Discovery for the awesome graphic!!)

PS... while I was taking pictures of my signs, some jerk driving by rolled down his window and yelled "You don't want to live there!" ... thanks, buddy. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get a few pictures of my windows.
    I still have 1 real one left if you want to tape it up in a window.

    ReplyDelete