Páginas

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dee Cee Weekend!

I love and miss my DAAP friends - even the ones that live less than 10 minutes away! With everyone so busy in the Real World with Big Girl Jobs, sometimes you just have to stop and take time out to smell the cherry blossoms.

My girl Sarah (the one who lives 10 minutes away) and I drove out to visit Corrie in Washington DC, where she's working at an awesome design firm and living the dream!

Check it out!

this is Cincinnati.

this is Frederick, Maryland. They look very similar.


 awesome beer bottle cuff links at Eastern Market.


ladyfriends looking all beautiful and urban.

 great ad by Zipcar - when are you coming to Cincinnati?!


 we stopped to smell the cherry blossoms.


 and had fun photoshoots in the park (what?! we're designers!)


 and ate awesome local food.

It was a really fun weekend. I love and miss my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment