Páginas

Friday, April 8, 2011

I has a clothesline.

I am big on saving money, and I hate wasting extra energy if I can help it. I also happen to live in a small apartment that faces out onto an alley, and I know the owners of the building that faces my building. These serendipitous circumstances added up to me working with the owners of Venue222 to install a clothesline outside my apartment.

It was really easy, only cost me $15, and will save me $1.50 a load in dryer costs (raise your hand if you hate quarters!)

The Dents (who also gave me my kittens!) came over a few weeks ago and helped me (okay, Wade did most of the work) install. Naturally I documented the process.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. too cool
    I can't believe you're not violating some crazy law, of course. It IS Cincinnati.....
    I use a clothesline in the back yard. I can see quite a few neighbor's yards & nobody else seems to follow suit. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We have 2 clotheslines in our backyard, and I can't wait to start using them...it's been rainy lately, otherwise we'd have used them by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I know these are just pics of putting a clothesline up, but the photos are beautiful! Jenny, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got back from Italy a month ago and EVERYONE dries their clothes on lines there. Sun and wind are free, afterall.

    ReplyDelete