Páginas

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Lorax gives an Update

Quick update on the grass lot situation - it appears that the property owners are attempting to take action on the illegal grass parking:



Not that people are paying attention to it, but still. In theory, it helps. At least they're doing SOMETHING.



I made pizza yesterday - 90% of the ingredients were from Aldi's. I'm a foodie-wannabe: I can't spend as much money as I'd like to on food, but having a boyfriend with a 'real' job helps...



Are you coming to the Pecha Kucha tonight? It would be a great way to kick off your Friday night, since it's over at 8.30. Order your tickets ($10) here.

afterwards you could catch the end of the Bike Art Show at Park+Vine, the pizza buffet at Venice on Vine, or head to Courtyard Cafe for drinks and discussion with the rest of us... then you can get the rest of your Friday night started!

BF is taking me to Indianapolis for a birthday mini-getaway weekend. I'll tell you all about it on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment