Páginas

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diary of a DAAP kid: homecoming

Sorry today's post is a little late, readers. I just got back to Cincinnati after a three day hiatus in my hometown of Franklin, IN. It's a small city outside of Indianapolis, and it's always nice to go back home to visit.

Because UC is currently on the quarter system, my school year starts and ends later than other colleges who are on semesters. Add that I go to school during the summer and the winter, and that I was studying in Europe last summer... and it's not hard to understand why none of my friends and family outside of Cincy know where I am or what I'm doing at any given time. I can hardly keep track of it myself!

When I do get the chance to go home, I always try and catch up with whichever old friends happen to be around (as well as hang out with my FABULOUS mother and sister)

This time, I got Ritter's ice cream with two of my oldest friends EVER, Shannon and Liz.




Hi Shannon! (friends since 7th grade!)



Hi Liz! (friends since 5th grade!)


It's just nice to know that even though we all go our separate ways there are always some people that I can have good times with, no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other last.

No comments:

Post a Comment