Páginas

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Diary of a DAAP kid: project week

I know I haven't been posting this week, and you can blame one thing: PROJECT WEEK. Doesn't that strike fear into your heart? No? Well, it's like the powers that be decided that having one finals week would just be too easy. So instead they created Project Week, aka the week BEFORE finals, wherein the final project for studio (See DOADK: Studio for details) is due. So after you run around like a lunatic and stay up for 40 hours or so and present all your final studio stuff... THEN you can turn around and study like mad for all those other classes you've been putting off for two weeks to work on studio. It's a good time.

In all seriousness though, it's better than having it all due on one week. Which is probably ACTUALLY why Project Week was created. Needless to say, I've been busy. And now have to go so my studio partner doesn't strangle me for wasting time on the internet.

Here's a picture to look at instead. Enjoy.



(addicted.)

1 comment:

  1. i remember my friends in undergrad freaking about project week. good luck. remember to eat.

    ReplyDelete