Monday, June 22, 2009

Plastic Bag Love!




Happy Tuesday, everyone!! It’s always fun to learn about all the cool things people are doing with plastic bags.

So, in honor of all the neat things that are happening out there, every so often I’ll be giving the scoop on plastic bag goodness!

Now, I'm not encouraging you to go out and get more plastic bags (my grandma hasn't gotten the memo - Love you, grandma!) Use reusable bags!! Trust me, there are WAY too many out plastic bags out there as is!

SO. To initiate the Plastic Bag Love, I bring you the one creature who loves plastic bags more than anything in the whole world:

My sister’s rabbit, Tislow.




Tislow is an adorable floppy eared bunny that lives in my mom’s basement. One day someone left a plastic bag on the floor, and he discovered how amazing and crinkly they are!

DISCLAIMER (ahem, Maureen Jacob, I am looking at you): Bun does not eat the plastic bags. He likes to play with them and carries them around in his mouth… think Linus and his blankie.




So, here’s some freakin’ cute pictures of a freakin’ cute rabbit and his love of plastic bags:






And even more plastic bag love: Thanks to Cincinnati Women Bloggers for making little ‘ole me Blogger of the Week!! I’m super honored and way excited. Thanks, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment