Páginas

Friday, April 23, 2010

Diary of a DAAP Kid: 50 DAYS! (+ photo project 1)

The title says it all.

I. Am. Graduating. In. Fifty. Days.

Holy cow. One of my classmates got a job offer at a firm in Chicago. She's the first one to go, and it's very exciting stuff. The challenge right now is to balance and focus on my school work, enjoy the time with my friends while I can, and top it all off with some job hunting. So far so good.

My studio project has evolved yet again! I'm really excited. I'll fill you in with a post on Monday, when it's a little more developed.

In the meantime, my first assignment in my Intro to Photography class was due yesterday. We were to focus on landscapes. These are the two I had printed at a large scale.


Spring Grove Cemetery


 Under the Bridge at Sawyer Point

1 comment:

  1. The Sawyer Point photograph turned out really well. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete