Páginas

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Late Night Rambles

It is late. I am overbooked with things to do. I'm taking two midterms in the next two days, neither of which I've studied adequately for. I'm incredibly behind in studio..

This is mostly because I redid my design. AGAIN. We're talking the sixth or seventh complete and utter redesign over the span of 14 weeks or so. But... I'm really happy with it. It's actually working out this time.

Remember how before I had random meaningless shapes as cutouts in my nook? Cool concept, boring execution. It needed meaning.

Enter meaning:

It's an anagram poem by the lovely and OTR-centered VisualLingual. So now my random shapes are lettters, that harken back to the neighborhood the library is centered in...

Just a screenshot of my Sketchup model, but you can get the idea, right? You won't actually experience the space like this, but it's cool to look at overall.

Yes.

Okay. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment