Páginas

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Landor 110: Day 1

My buddy Micah has teamed up with local branding and creative rockstars Landor Associates to allow some Cincinnati creatives to chance to let their juices flow.

I'm participating in this social experiment, called Landor 110. Every day (or night) at 1.10 pm (or am), I have four tasks that will express what I'm feeling, thinking, doing in that moment:

Sketch, Write a Word, Take a Photo, Pick a Color. Pretty easy, I guess. It's 8 days long, and I'll be cataloging my entries here as well as on Twitter. Eventually all of these thoughts and emotions will be displayed for all to see at the Landor Studios.

So. Here we go.

Day 1 - I'm feeling a little sicky today, but overwhelmingly grateful for a great job and co-workers, a pretty view of 6th street, and all the fun things I get to do with my life.

Sketch






Word


















Photo


















Color

3 comments:

  1. The window display they have on Race Street with
    the 30 photos that 30 different people took at
    1:10pm is really pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were invited to participate, but the timing didn't work out. I'm curious to see how all this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Thadd yeah, I really like the new window display. I guess when everyone is done our stuff will be added as well.

    @Maya bummer you couldn't do it! I'd love to see what was in your brain at 1.10 :)

    ReplyDelete